Display Summit China is a thought leadership event focused on advanced display technologies and the whole pixel pipeline. This year’s event will focus on laser-based projection displays and related topics. Registration is now open for those interested in attending, exhibiting or presenting.
Organized by Insight Media in partnership with the Yixing Economic and Technological Development Zone and the China Video Industry Network, Large Screen Display Association, Display Summit China is the place where leading technology companies from around the world will meet to show and discuss technology, product and market opportunities and to network for business development.
The main symposium and exhibition runs on May 9 and 10 in Yixing, China. There will include simultaneous translation and an optional local company tour day is planned for May 11. Attendes can also visit CES Asia in Shanghai from May 11-13.
Confirmed domestic participants include Avanza, GTSM, Hisense, Jiangsu Cnlamp Optoelectronic Technology Co.; Jiangsu Inovel Display Technology Co.; Jiangsu Jiuyu Display Technology Co.; Jiangsu Zhongsheng 3D Display Technology Co., Nanjing CQ Laser Tech, Tsingtoo Display Technology Co., Wuxi Seemile Laser Display Technology Co.
Confirmed International participants include LIPA (Laser Illuminated Projection Association), RealD, Sony Japan, Compound Photonics, Texas Instruments – DLP, SIM2.
The preliminary agenda consists of:
- Laser Devices and Laser Phosphor Technology
• Cover trends and developments in RGB laser devices, laser phosphor materials, despecking, thermal management and optics
- Projection & Light Engines
• Advancements in microdisplays, engine architectures, optics and lenses to support high resolution and laser projection
- Trends in the Cinema Market
• RGB laser solutions, Laser Phosphor solutions, High Dynamic Range, Wide Color Gamut, 3D capabilities, Screen technology
- Standards, Laser Regulation and Safety
• FDA update, EU update, China update, Standards development issues, Safety issues
- Home Theater
• Home theater solutions (projection and flat panel), High Dynamic Range, Wide Color Gamut, 3D capabilities, Screen technology
- Laser/LED/Hybrid Projection in Other Vertical Markets
• Broadcast/Movie/Post Production, Simulation, Rental and staging, House of Worship, Visualization, Medical, Government, Command & Control