Triad’s InRoom Silver LR-H is a loudspeaker that combines traditional front firing-drivers with an integrated Dolby Atmos enabled module that directs sound towards the ceiling. Utilizing two front-firing 6.5-inch drivers with a 1-inch tweeter, along with an upward firing top array comprised of four 3-inch drivers, the Silver is a step-up in size and power-handling from Triad’s popular InRoom Bronze LR-H Dolby Atmos enabled loudspeaker.
To achieve the immersive moving audio experience of Dolby Atmos without requiring the separate use of in-ceiling speakers to capture overhead effects, one InRoom Silver LR-H is placed in each of the left and right front and left and right rear surround positions, complementing the center channel speaker and subwoofers.
InRoom Silver LR-H specifications include:
- Dimensions (inches): 22.4 (H) x 8.75 (W) x 11.2 (D)
- Front Firing Drivers: Two (2) proprietary 6.5-inch organic-fiber cone drivers and one proprietary 1-inch fabric dome neodymium tweeter
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 91 dB (2.83v, 1m)
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amp Power: 50-200 watts (range)
- Dolby Atmos Enabled Height Speaker Specifications
- Top Firing Drivers: Four (4) proprietary 3-inch full-range neodymium drivers
- Frequency Range: f3 130 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/1W/1m
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
The InRoom Silver LR-H is available in a wide variety of colors and finishes including custom paint-matched or veneered to match the décor of the room. When combined with a Triad Silver Center Channel, Surrounds and DSP Subwoofer, the InRoom Silver LR-H is the heart of a superb high-performance Dolby Atmos home theater system. Pricing for the InRoom Silver LR-H is set at $1,500 per speaker. And, all the specs are here.