ScreenBeam to Enter ProAV Market With New Wireless Sharing Product
Actiontec is using InfoComm to launch its ScreenBeam division into the ProAV market, which includes a new 4K wireless display platform that uses Miracast and a dual-network infrastructure connectivity for wireless (BYOD) collaboration. Dubbed the ScreenBeam 1100, it allows for guest and enterprise networks simultaneously, with guest Internet connectivity for collaboration alongside employee access. Employee devices remain isolated to allow access to enterprise network resources without compromising security. ScreenBeam 1100 supports all major OS platforms and is being marketed as an “app-free” screen sharing experience for Windows, Apple and Android devices.
ScreenBeam technology is native in Windows 10 devices, fully enabling native inking across Office 365 apps, plus support for interactive touch displays achieves easy meeting collaboration. Windows 10 users press Windows + K to connect and wirelessly present, then they can annotate the displayed content, save and share.
And, ScreenBeam natively supports Windows and macOS extended desktop too.
ScreenBeam 1100 features:
- App-free with support for screen mirroring capabilities native in Windows 10/8.1 and macOS and iOS devices
- Support for local Wi-Fi mode, Miracast and network bridge mode capabilities
- Miracast AGO technology with wireless and power management
- Extended desktop so Windows and macOS users enjoy wireless display connections in both duplicate and extended screen modes
- Wireless Windows inking allows Windows 10 users to capture annotations on room touch displays and save on the presenter’s device.
- 4K wireless content sharing including protected content playback on Miracast-enabled devices
- Central Management System software included
- Connects via HDMI and USB
The ScreenBeam 1100 is $899 and will debut at InfoComm 2019 in booth 4381. More information is also here.