Integrated Systems Events, the organizers of the Integrated Systems Europe trade exhibition, announced the appointment of two new members to its board. Ollie French, from Future Automation and Tobias Lang from LANG AG will join the nine-person ISE board of directors as of July 1st.
French works as the commercial director for Future Automation, a manufacturer of motorised and non-motorised mounting and concealing solutions for televisions and projectors with its primary market in the residential sector. Lang joins the ISE board of directors as CEO of Lang AG, the German-based AV sales, rental and solution provider of visual presentation technology.
As manufacturers, both French and Lang will join the board on a fixed term basis. “It’s extremely important that we get a fresh point of view and input into our strategic development,” stated ISE Managing Director Mike Blackman, talking at the InfoComm International trade exhibition. “This is why board members that are also manufacturers work with us for a two year period.”
The two outgoing board members are Jon LeBlanc, formerly of Russound and Damien Weissenburger, director, professional systems for Sony.
The Integrated Systems Europe board of directors comprises nine members:
- David Labuskes, Executive Director and CEO, InfoComm International (ISE Chair)
- Don Gilpin, Executive Director and COO, CEDIA (ISE Secretary Treasurer)
- Terry Friesenborg, Chief Global Officer, InfoComm International
- Wendy Griffiths, Executive Director, CEDIA EMEA
- Larry Pexton, President, Triad Speakers
- Jay Rogina, Principal, Spinitar
- Wolfgang Lenz, President , Comm-Tec
- Tobias Lang, CEO, LANG AG
- Ollie French, Commercial Director, Future Automation
The Integrated Systems Europe exhibition is organised annually by Integrated Systems Events. The event is jointly owned by InfoComm International and CEDIA.
The next Integrated Systems Europe will take place at the Amsterdam RAI on 9-12 February 2016. Our 2015 ISE coverage is here.