Atlona is now shipping its T-UHD-PRO3-88M 8×8 matrix and the 6×6 AT-UHD-PRO3-66M. Both are, according to Atlona, HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switchers capable of switching 4K video @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2 copy protection. The specs for both say the switchers can handle chroma subsampling at 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 as well as 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit color depth.
The models provide:
- HDBaseT outputs for cable runs of both 230 feet (70 meters) and 328 feet (100 meters)
- 48V Power over Ethernet
- two HDMI outputs which are independently selectable as mirrored or matrix outputs
- analog audio de-embedding on multiple sources
- EDID communications support
- a web-based GUI for matrix configuration
- front panel control
And, both also offer capability for bidirectional remote control via IP, IR and RS232.
Both matrixes are designed to handle de-embedding of audio streams with support for signals up to 192 kHz/24-bit plus independent control for volume, mute, and 5-band EQ for all de-embedded audio content. Connection to analog audio outputs (unbalanced) are made with captive-screw connectors. And in future software upgrades will be available via a network-connected IP (RJ45) or USB connection.