DynaScan Technology Announces Additions to DW Series Displays
DynaScan Technology announced new additions to the DW Series window-facing displays for signage applications. The company says the DW Series offers an all-in-one solution for window displays with higher brightness and an integrated form factor. Primarily targeted at the retail and banking markets, the DW Series combines hanging and stand kits in a lightweight construction and narrow bezel.
Key Features of the DW Series:
- Versatile Configurations: Available in 55-inch and 65-inch sizes, the DW Series offers single-sided and dual-sided displays to suit a variety of applications and environments. The displays may be installed in either portrait or landscape orientations and can be paired with optional hanging or stand kits, providing a “comprehensive and convenient” installation method.
- All-In-One Form Factor: The DW Series provides a complete storefront window display solution in a slim form factor that includes hidden cable management and integrated media players. DynaScan says single-sided displays offer a simple design that is free of cables and I/O ports.
- High Brightness and Durability: With sunlight-readable brightness levels, the DW Series ensures that video content “shines brightly to attract viewers outside.” The company says dual-sided models incorporate a rear display that is optimized for comfortable indoor viewing.
- A Complete Media Solution: DynaScan says the DW Series is integrated with AndroidTM OS to support various content management systems and supports the Intel Smart Display Module specification for additional.
- Total Control Cloud: Its comprehensive cloud monitoring system allows users to monitor devices and troubleshoot issues remotely, reducing the need for on-site maintenance.
- Sustainability and Environmental Responsibility: DynaScan says it is committed to environmental responsibility, offering some of the most power-efficient, lowest power-consuming professional LCDs in the industry. With cloud-based system management, the company says the need for manual maintenance is reduced, contributing to a “sustainable and eco-friendly product.”