Avaya Holdings will showcase its comprehensive portfolio of solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, and feature its subject matter experts as key speakers at the 2019 Enterprise Connect Conference and Expoheld at Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. from March 18-21.
Avaya is a Platinum sponsor exhibiting at booth #1519 in Hall D of the expo floor, where attendees can see live demos of Avaya OneCloud solutions, Avaya IX Workplace and Contact Center innovations, enterprise mobility, AI, desktop experiences and breakthroughs in the customer journey, all designed to connect organizations to their customers, partners, and workforce with secure intelligent experiences that matter. The company will also highlight new partnerships bolstering its industry-leading AI capabilities for contact center.
Avaya executives will be featured in several speaking roles during the conference, including:
Monday, March 18:
- Communications & Collaboration 2022: Emerging Technologies Realizing Their Promise?’ with David Chavez, vice president of innovation, Avaya at 1:00–1:45pm ET
- Meeting the 911 Challenge’ with Mark Fletcher, chief architect worldwide public safety solutions, Avaya at 1:00–1:45pm ET Tuesday, March 19
- Don’t Get Lost on Your Journey to Cloud Communications’ with Steve Forcum, cloud solution engineering manager, Avaya at 4:10–4:30pm ET Wednesday, March 20
- Why Customers Engagement is Leading the Enterprise Communications Conversation’ with Chris McGugan, senior vice president, solutions & technology, Avaya at 10:45–11:25am ET
- Embedding Communications in Vertical Applications and Industries’ with Jean Turgeon, vice president and chief technologist, Avaya at 2:00–2:45pm ET
- Moving from a CAPEX to an OPEX Model for UC Collaboration’ with Mike Kuch, senior director solution marketing, Avaya at 4:00–4:45pm ET
- Staying On-Prem: Maybe the Clouds Not Right for Me (Yet)’ with Steve Forcum, cloud solution engineering manager, Avaya at 4:00–4:45pm ET
Avaya will feature its recently expanded, comprehensive video collaboration solutions portfolio with new offerings designed for today’s smaller meeting spaces–including new Avaya IX Huddle Cameras, which deliver high-quality video at prices that match small meeting space budgets, and the Avaya IX Collaboration Unit, which is an open “all-in-one” next-generation collaboration solution. Avaya now makes it possible for businesses to move their group conferencing rooms into the cloud with a comprehensive “Huddle as a Service” monthly subscription model.
Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry’s vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. For more information, go here.