VIA Technologies has announced the VIA Chrome Video Wall DS Series Controllers, featuring a selection of media servers for creating multi-paneled menu boards as well as standard, mosaic and architectural video wall canvasses for delivering dynamic digital signage content.
Leveraging VIA’s advanced Chrome graphics capabilities, VIA Chrome Video Wall DS Series Controllers support playback of Ultra HD (4K) content as well as the simultaneous playback of multiple Full HD videos.
Combined with VIA MagicView — their content management platform for designing, distributing and displaying digital signage content — VIA Chrome Video Wall DS Series Controllers are aimed to provide an all-in-one server design and to make layout design easier.
VIA Chrome Video Wall DS Series Controllers features include:
- Support for up to 16 Full HD outputs
- Multiple Full HD simultaneous video playback and 4K support
- 360° display orientation for architectural and mosaic wall configurations
- Compatible with Flash, PPT, HTML 5, and most other video formats
- VIA MagicView®Content Management Software
Details on the VIA Chrome Video Wall DS Series Controllers is here.