Signagelive to Launch Native Support for BrightSign Series 3 Players at Digital Signage Expo
Signagelive has collaborated with BrightSign to develop native, embedded support for their latest Series 3 range of digital signage media players which will be launched at Digital Signage Expo 2017 (#DSE2017), 28-30 March, Las Vegas.
To deliver BrightSign digital signage media player support, Signagelive has developed an optimized version of its HTML5 based solution, which they say is in used daily by 1,700+ digital signage networks worldwide. The combined BrightSign/Signagelive digital media player solution includes:
- Full Signagelive digital signage solution with fullscreen and multi-zone support
- Images, Videos, HTML5 web page support
- 100 percent support for scheduling including; recurrence, validity and tag based publishing
- Remote application updates for inline upgrades to the Signagelive BrightSign client
- Widget support — Over 500 Editable Templates, Clocks, Weather and Room Booking Templates
- Web Trigger support for event driven content playback
- Offline playback of all media, layouts, widgets and editable templates
- Proof of Play reporting of all media playback
- Developer APIs for media management, device monitoring, content publishing and reporting
BrightSign Series 3 digital signage media players powered by Signagelive are compatible with the recently launched Signagelive Marketplace, comprising 500+ plus pre-built digital signage pieces of content (ranging from layout backgrounds, editable templates, clocks and weather widgets to pre-built applications).
Built to deliver the editable content templates in the Signagelive Marketplace, the Signagelive Widget Development Framework enables resellers, developers and customers to build and publish custom HTML5 content and interactive experiences to BrightSign Series 3 digital signage media players.
In addition, BrightSign resellers and customers will be able to make use of the suite of developer APIs enabling code-level integration with Signagelive for; network and device monitoring, content management and publishing and real time web triggers enabling contextual and dynamic content updates.