ScreenBeam will preview its latest version of ScreenBeam Classroom Commander (SBCC) with new support for Chromebook student devices at BETT 2020 in London. The platform combines the ScreenBeam 1000 EDU wireless display receiver with Classroom Commander student device orchestration software.
ScreenBeam 1000 EDU plus Classroom Commander for Chromebook features include:
- Auto-rostering with Google Classroom or SBCC server
- Preview student screen before sharing on classroom display
- Command attention by blanking student screens and locking keyboards
- Monitor student screens and active applications in real-time
- Launch browsers to designated URLs across individual, group or all devices
The teacher device requires a Google Chrome web browser for student device orchestration and wireless display over network requires a device with any of the following:
- Windows 10 build 1709 (and later)
- Windows 7 (and later)
- macOS 10.10 (and later)
- iOS 11 (and later)
- Chrome OS 74.0.3729.159 (and later)
The student device requires Chrome OS 74.0.3729.159 (or later).
ScreenBeam Classroom Commander with new Chromebook student device support will be available during the second quarter of 2020. Windows 10 student device support is available now. The ScreenBeam 1000 EDU wireless display unit includes the classroom orchestration software for 539 Euro or $599 per classroom with support for up to 50 student devices.