Optoma ProScene ZK507 Laser Projector Launches
Optoma today launched the Optoma ProScene ZK507 laser projector, with native 4K UHD resolution specified at 5,000 lumens and aimed at higher education and corporate installs.
Using a 1-chip DLP engine and integrated with HDR10 and HLG color compatibility, the laser-based ProScene ZK507 has features such as 15% vertical lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom and a 12-volt trigger, along with a compact size, lightweight and quiet operation. RS232C and LAN connectivity also enable simple integration and control with industry standards.
Optoma ZK507 additional specifications:
- Dimensions and weight: 19.6″ x 6″ x 13″, 22 pounds
- Contrast ratio: 300,000:1
- Light source: DuraCore Laser
- Light source life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Throw ratio: 1.39:2.22
- Inputs: HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, two USB-As, 12-volt trigger, RS232, LAN and VGA
The Optoma ProScene ZK507 laser projector is available now for $3,999. Here are all the specs.