BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, today announced that Moki’s cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) software now offers support for BrightSign media players via BSN.cloud Control Cloud. Moki Device Management for BrightSign brings extensive remote management capabilities to BrightSign devices and gives Moki customers the ability to easily manage fleets of BrightSign-connected endpoints via the Moki app.
“Integrating with BSN.cloud enables us to offer a much more complete solution for our customers,” said Adam Maher, CEO at Moki. “One of our key differentiators is that we enable cross-platform support from a single interface, therefore adding BrightSign support makes the Moki platform immediately more valuable for our customers who manage BrightSign devices within their networks.”
Moki’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify deployment and management of single-purpose, multi-user solutions. The company’s platform is uniquely suited to expansive deployments, as Moki enables remote device management in mixed environments. This enables management of tens-of-thousands of Android, BrightSign and iOS devices from a single pane of glass.
Diversified was among the first technology solutions providers to beta test Moki’s new BrightSign offering. “Moki and Diversified share customers that commonly roll out thousands of players simultaneously. This new BrightSign integration now makes it possible to reboot, run scripts and even control screens remotely – either on a 1:1 basis or by grouping players together for mass management,” commented John Melillo, SVP of Diversified’s Digital Media Group. “Remote screen control is a key reason Diversified is working with Moki, and having support for BrightSign players on the BSN.cloud Control Cloud platform gives us the single point of management we’ve always needed.”
BrightSign customers now have access to Moki’s advanced device monitoring and management features, including:
• Manage up to tens of thousands of BrightSign players (as well as other hardware on the same network) from a single, easy-to-use, cloud-based platform
• Perform common functions such as rebooting players, changing player settings, updating player firmware and more
• Exert remote control and take screenshots of BrightSign players active in the field
• View detailed player information, including network status, hardware details, logs and more
• Configure and receive custom alerts, notifying network managers of critical issues
• Ability to group players and manage them on a group level
• View players on a map and interact with them based on their location
• Create and assign custom user roles and permissions so that end-users have conditional access to specific players
“The Moki/BrightSign collaboration is ideal for PatientPoint as we manage and grow our vast digital signage network,” said Scott Schemmel, CIO at PatientPoint. “The reliability of BrightSign’s hardware along with Moki’s high-touch support and technical expertise enabled us to breeze through deployment and manage our extensive network of patient-facing endpoints with ease.”
Moki customers interested in learning more about the company’s support for BrightSign devices are invited to call 844-665-4669 or email email@example.com. For more information about BrightSign’s complete portfolio of digital signage products, visit http://www.brightsign.biz.