KanexPro just announced its VW-SP-1X44K, a 4K-based video processor which allows one HDMI input to be easily and spontaneously arranged on up to four 4K displays. KanexPro will show this at ISE booth number 1-N15. Users can create video walls from 2×2, 2×3 and 3×3 screens and fully control from anywhere using a tablet or any other 3rd party control system using RS-232 and Telnet.
The 1×4 4K Video Wall also offers bezel correction support with a control application. The device supports video output timings up to WUXGA@60 and 1080p@60Hz, audio format up to 7.1CH LPCM at 192kHz sampling rate based on input source Extended Display Identification Data (EDID).
- 1×4 video processor with built-in bezel correction and control
- Can be cascaded to create up to 3×3 video wall
- Can also be used as a 1×4 DA (splitter)
- Supports 4K x 2K@24/25/30Hz
- HDCP compliant
- Outputs video signal to four displays with a full image and adjustable bezel correction
- Input PC resolutions: from VGA~WUXGA and HDTV from 480i~1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30Hz
- Various audio format support: AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Control via RS232 and Telnet (Ethernet)