Ihiji just added a new service ticketing feature as part of its Software as a Service (SaaS) tool, Ihiji ServiceManager. Introduced at CEDIA 2015, Ihiji ServiceManager helps home technology professionals, security monitoring firms and systems integrators provide services enabling them to generate recurring monthly revenue (RMR) through managed, proactive annual service plans.
Efficiently creating and tracking trouble tickets, often referred to as technical support or service tickets, is a critical component of a successful services organization. Subsequently, of the new functions provided by Ihiji ServiceManager, Ticketing has been highly anticipated since the feature was first announced.
A SaaS tool that facilitates management of recurring service plans and service operations efforts, Ihiji ServiceManager features:
- Customer Warranty tracking
- Recurring Service plan tracking
- RMR invoicing and billing
- Customer contact management
- Technical support ticketing and tracking
- Centralized project documentation (coming soon)
Based on extensive market research and feedback the Ihiji team has received from dealers who use the Ihiji Invision platform for remote network management and monitoring, this standardized process is nothing like what most integrators have in place today. In fact, Ihiji has discovered that most systems integration firms do not have an efficient way to capture and track service tickets.
Instead, the usual “system” includes sticky notes on computer monitors, messages jotted on scrap paper, and face-to-face conversations between members of the integration team. Notes get lost. Communications go awry. Troubleshooting steps get repeated. Customers are left hanging or take their business elsewhere when their integrator fails to deliver a seamless, exceptional experience to the technology user. The trickle-down effect can be costly, and even disastrous if neglected.
Ihiji ServiceManager not only provides the opportunity for integrators to offer a higher level of service and support to technology users, the ticketing feature also offers the following benefits:
- Evaluate your total cost of support in order to improve efficiency, reduce excess costs, and earn more revenue off service plans
- Create easily trackable accountability within your company for service calls and service ticket resolution
- Track your issue resolution time and share the statistic as a selling point to customers interested in a service plan
- Resolve issues faster with your customer’s history at your fingertips – even if a different technician takes the call each time
- Detect trends with hardware, as well as hardware compatibility issues, so you can avoid future problems and be more proactive about fixing issues with current hardware across your customer base