Epson just launched eight new laser projectors aimed at the education market: the BrightLink 735Fi and 725Wi and non-interactive PowerLite 725W, 720, L200SW, L200SX, L200W and L200X. Offering long-throw, short-throw, ultra-short-throw and interactive models, the new projectors support a variety of teaching environments.
The BrightLink 735Fi offers ultra-wide 110-inch, 16:6 images supporting split-screen and side-by-side viewing from multiple sources. Educators can present multiple streams and whiteboard displays simultaneously for enhanced content sharing and collaboration.
Epson’s latest offerings include non-interactive PowerLite models to pair with pre-installed interactive whiteboards for classrooms in need of short-throw solutions. Additional features on the new BrightLink and PowerLite models include:
- The BrightLink 735Fi projects Full HD content, ultra-wide 110-inch, 16:6 images or 100-inch, 16:9 images, offering up to 77 percent more viewing area than 75-inch flat panels.
- BrightLink interactive projectors offer the lowest-cost-image per square inch vs. interactive flat-panel displays.
- The new BrightLink projectors offer dual pen- and optional touch-enabled interactivity for up to eight users to collaborate at once
- Displays bright, colorful, content from 60 inches to 300 inches on virtually any wall for larger, more flexible images.
- Built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi with wireless sharing via Miracast-enabled devices or Epson iProjectionTM software allows educators to connect, display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices.
- Virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace.
- Epson laser projectors turn on and off instantly, delivering vivid images with no warm-up or cool-down period needed.
Here’s a chart with each new model: