ISI is headquartered in Memphis, with another office in Nashville, and began serving customers in 1996. Over the years, the ISI team has focused on the customer experience and a cultural commitment to supporting client business needs throughout a project, and beyond. This dedication produced tremendous growth and positioned them as a market leader as they worked with many of the top enterprises and organizations in Tennessee and the surrounding area.
Clients can expect:
- Expanded local and global support, with 42 offices across North America, Europe, Middle East – as well as channel partners in Asia Pacific and Australia – for consistent worldwide delivery
- The support of 2,300 employees worldwide
- Experience in digitally connected spaces that transform how people work, how organizations operate and how brands create value
- Expertise to design, build, manage and provide white-glove support of AV and UC solutions
- Managed services, including four Global Service Operations Centers providing 24/7 coverage and AVI-SPL’s Symphony platform to remotely monitor and manage meeting spaces and devices