If you’re looking for either contract and full time AVtweeps, AV Junction now has a free web platform. AV Junction provides companies with access to “pre-vetted” (this is their term and not verified or validated as to what exactly this means) AV professionals. This is a dedicated online marketplace for AV people. AV Junction says that registration only takes a couple of minutes to complete and now it’s free.
Industry AV pros can also search for and even apply to relevant jobs based on skill, sector and job type.
Platform features include:
- Qualified applicant searching: Quickly find qualified AV professionals for contract or full time work.
- Post jobs: Post jobs and instantly receive matching applicants who are automatically invited to apply for the job.
- Send direct messages: Send direct messages to AV pros. Check availability and ask additional questions about their skills.
- Add AV pros to favorites: Companies can add AV Pros as favorites so they can build a roster of professionals for easy access.
- Ratings system: Rate AV pros after each project, boosting attractiveness to other potential employers after a job well done.
All applicants are vetted by AV Junction (again, that vetting process isn’t defined but AV Junction was started by AV professionals) and then receive a “verified” check mark on their profiles. All participating AV pros can showcase their skills on a dedicated profile and market themselves to a focused AV audience, search for jobs and send direct messages to employers.
AV Junction is available to commercial and residential systems integrators, rental, live event and staging companies, exhibit and production houses, and audiovisual manufacturers in 25 countries.
To register for the AV Junction platform, go here.