Audio-Technica is now shipping its AT2020USBi Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone featuring iOS compatibility. Combining high-resolution audio with increased connectivity options, the AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone adds a new level of sound-quality and convenience to Audio-Technica’s USB microphone line.
AT2020USBi features include:
- Condenser microphone with digital output
- A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Designed for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X and iOS
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB (5V DC); Lightning (3.3V DC)
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Sample Rate: Up to 96 kHz
- Output Connector: Micro-HDMI
The AT2020USBi lists for $199.00 and all the detailed specs are here.