Twenty of the leading manufacturers in the AV industry announced the speaker lineup for the AV Networking World (AVNW) educational seminar and training workshop to be held on June 17, 2014 in Las Vegas.
AVNW will include more hands-on interactive workshops than in previous years, with more presentations on actual use cases by the AV system owners, corporate industry design consultants, and AV installation contractors. Participants to AVNW may also earn four CTS InfoComm RU credits.
Live Demonstrations and Workshops:
- SMAART Acoustical Measurement Analysis simplified with Dante:Jamie Anderson, Rational Acoustics
- Live Interactive Dante Installation Workshop with audience participation
- Manufacturers Interoperability Demonstration
Panels and Presentations:
- Microsoft Production Studios AV Network Enhancement: John Ball, Microsoft
- Audio system upgrade to the San Jose Convention Center: Mark Berlo, ICS Corporate Installations Systems
- Fred W Smith National Library: Jim Hogan, ES Commercial
- Corporate Conference Center: Klas Dalbjorn, TC Group
- House of Worship Installations: Kevin Potts, Coherant Designs, Tim Bailey, Mark Cooke, Sun Grove Church, Gordon Moore, Rio Rancho United Methodist
- Performing Arts Centers and Theaters Upgrade to the Axis Theatre at Planet Hollywood Casino: Michael Cusick, SAVI
- New Audio System at The Cube at Virginia Tech University: Dennis Blount, ARUP Consulting
- Installation Systems: High Performance audio networks: Focusrite, Ted White
- A glimpse of the future Dante Networked World with Audinate’s new Dante Via: Aidan Williams, Audinate
Space is limited, so Audinate says pre-registration is highly advised. Lunch will be provided during the day with cocktails served following the seminars. It will be at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel.