Zoom Video announced the launch of Zoom Phone Appliances, a new category of hardware optimized for the hybrid workforce from home offices to shared huddle spaces. Zoom Phone Appliances combine Zoom technology with hardware from Poly and Yealink to provide video and audio capabilities and touch display in an all-in-one desk phone solution for HD video meetings, phone calls and interactive whiteboarding.
Zoom Phone Appliances simplify licensing, installation, use and management, benefiting both end users and IT departments. Additional highlights of Zoom Phone Appliances include:
- A full-featured desk phone with powerful Zoom capabilities. Zoom Phone Appliances are always on, and always ready for instant communication and collaboration. Easily start ad-hoc or scheduled meetings, make and receive phone calls, check voicemail and virtually collaborate with content sharing and annotation.
- Centralized management through Zoom Admin Portal: Simplified, scalable and centralized management with remote provisioning and updates.
- No additional licensing required: Login to a Zoom Phone Appliance with your Zoom account and create an instant office experience.
- Personalized for the user: Syncs with the user calendar, status, meeting settings and phone for an integrated video-first unified communications experience.
- Simplified onboarding with Zero-touch provisioning: Minimizes need for IT support with a simplified set-up and user experience.
- Touch display with interactive whiteboarding: Collaborate with colleagues with interactive whiteboarding that can easily be exported and shared.
- Zoom Certified: Zoom Phone Appliances are introducing a new certified hardware category, ensuring these devices are purpose-built for an optimal Zoom Phone and meetings experience. More devices will be added to this category over time.
- The inaugural class of Zoom Phone Appliances features innovative solutions from two Zoom hardware partners — Poly and Yealink — with others to follow.
Zoom Phone Appliances are available through the Zoom Hardware-as-a-Service