Vivitek debuted the DU8395Z large venue laser projector with 15,000 lumens. The Vivitek DU8395Z is a native WUXGA @ 60 Hz (1920 x 1200) projector and displays image sizes ranging from 40 to 500 inches.
Features of the DU8395Z include:
- Eight motorized lenses with Lens Positioning Memory (LPS).
- equipped with Vivitek’s PJ-Control software as well as both RS232 and IP-control.
- can be calibrated using H/V keystone correction (four corners).
- Up to 100m HDBaseT Connector for image, sound and control singles.
- Crestron RoomView certified.
The DU8395Z integrates DLP and BrilliantColor technology along with both phosphor-based and regular color wheels that deliver a contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1. It also features Smart CCA Calibration and a user color manager that covers up to 97.5% of the Rec.709 color gamut. The projector will be available for £15,930 MSRP ex VAT.