The New ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 Is Aimed at K-12 Education Applications
ScreenBeam announced a wireless sharing system aimed at K-12 education called the ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2. An integrated Whiteboard application on the ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 enables a collaborative whiteboard experience that launches “directly from your interactive flat panel display without changing sources, pushing buttons, or re-connecting to the display.”
The ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 leverages the ScreenBeam 1000, but adds classroom management and orchestration and future expansions capabilities.
ScreenBeam 1000 EDU G2 features include:
- Native commercial-grade wireless screen mirroring and extended desktop support for Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS, macOS, and Android
- 4K Display support
- Integrated Collaborative Whiteboard application that supports interactive flat panel displays, plus teacher and student devices
- Support for touch displays and interactive flat panels as well as Microsoft Windows Ink for Office 365
- Optional classroom orchestration and wireless display for up to 50 student devices
- ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 supports the new Orchestrate by ScreenBeam add-on called Orchestrate which enables wireless presentation and student device orchestration for up to 50 student devices without taxing the teacher’s device, the school’s network, or additional servers.
Each ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 also includes Central Management System – Enterprise (CMS-E) to remotely manage large-scale deployments across multiple locations, saving time and money.
ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 is now available through ScreenBeam authorized integrators and resellers for $549 USD.