THIS IS A PROMOTED POST
Leyard and Planar’s 2017 Product Tour starts in Los Angeles, moves to Dallas and then finishes up in Washington DC this and next month — space is limited so you need to register ASAP!
The LED video wall market is exploding and, if you aren’t already specifying them, you will be — so you need to understand how resolution is determined in an LED versus an LCD. In addition to being able to see the latest in fine pitch LED video wall technology from Leyard, as well as the newest Planar LCD video walls and 4K display solutions, you will get technology education from the actual market leader. There are three free classes offered at each event:
- Fundamentals of Fine Pitch LED CTS Course
- Leyard & Planar LED Video Wall Line Overview
- Video Wall Content Planning & Development
The knowledgeable Planar and Leyard sales and marketing team will be on site both days to answer questions and provide product demonstrations so visit during the hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the events. Products showcased at the New Product Tour 2017 include:
- Leyard DirectLight LED Video Wall System
- Leyard TWS Series LED Video Wall
- Leyard TWA Series LED Video Wall
- Leyard CarbonLight LED Displays
- Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System with Extreme Narrow Bezel
- Planar QE Series 4K LCD Displays
The LA stop is February 28-March 1, the Dallas tour is March 8-9 and the Washington DC stop is March 15-16. Each stop includes a two-day open house-style event with product training and end the days with a free, casual networking cocktail hour.