The pre-show Opening Panel Discussion, How Sensors are Bringing AV and IT Together, includes techies from Google, CDEC, Harman, NEC and Context and will explore one of the systems integration businesses hottest topics: – the evolution IP technology and its effect on AV and IT networks.
Free to everyone, the panel is 8 Feb. at 18:00 (6:00 p.m.) int he RAI Forum and will be led by David Rowan, editor-in-chief of WIRED UK magazine, who will introduce the topics and moderate the panel.
The Opening Panel participants are:
- Toni Barnett, managing director, CDEC. Barnett leads a £13m business with a team of 40 operations, sales and admin staff and around 50 engineers working across the UK for professional integrator CDEC.
- Jonathan Wagstaff, country manager, Context. Wagstaff has managed global data-collection projects for major IT vendors and is currently responsible for the UK and IE IT distribution, reseller, and retail panel for Context.
- Kevin Morrison, executive vice president, Harman. Morrison has been involved in the AV & IT (hardware and software) and broadcast industries internationally for over 25 years. He is now responsible for global sales of Harman brands under the Harman Professional Division.
- Mark Grady, channel sales lead EMEA, Google, Android and Chrome for Work. Grady looks after the business sales and business development of Google’s suite of Chrome and Android products in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Bernd Eberhardt, president and CEO, NEC Display Solutions. NEC Display Solutions Europe has its European headquarters in Munich and, with its own R&D, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers offering a wide product range of leading display solutions.