Optoma Launches Redesigned Line of Projectors Built for Small Business, Education and Corporate Markets
Optoma today announced 10 new and redesigned projectors aimed at education, small business and corporate markets. The new projectors are:
- Optoma S321 is an entry-level SVGA projector designed for small classrooms and meeting rooms. It has 3,200 lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, weighs four pounds, has a VGA input, and costs $289.
- Optoma X345 and Optoma X355 are XGA projectors for classrooms, small businesses and training labs. Both models feature a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, a 10,000-hour lamp, 3,200 lumens and 3,500 lumens, respectively, and $449 and $499.
- Optoma W345 and Optoma W355 are both 22,000:1 contrast ratio and 10,000 lamp life and are native 1280×800 projectors aimed at classroom, small business or training labs, too. The W345 and W355 are spec’d at 3,300 and 3,600 lumens respectively, and list for $549 and $699.
- Optoma EH331 is a 1080p projector with 3,300 lumens, a 22,000:1 contrast ratio for $599.
- Optoma EH345 is aimed at corporate professionals and educators looking for a 1080p projector that is 3,200 lumens, 22,000:1 contrast ratio and 1.3x zoom for flexible installations. With a 10,000-hour lamp life, 10-watt speaker and MHL 1.2 support, the EH345 is $649.
- Optoma X416 is an XGA projector aimed at mid-size venues including corporate, house of worship and higher education environments with a 20,000:1 contrast ratio, 4,300 lumens and a 1.36x zoom. It also offers Wall Color Adjustment, allowing it to adjusted to project on non-white surfaces and it lists for $749.
- Optoma W416 is an WXGA projector for corporate, house of worship and higher education but this one is 4,500 lumens with a 1.6x zoom and 20,000:1 contrast ratio. The W416 lists for $799.
- Optoma DU380 is a WUXGA projector at 3,800 lumens, a 15,000:1 contrast ratio and a 1.6x zoom. DU380 is $799.
All the models mentioned above, except for the S321 and EH331, offer installation flexibility and variable throw distances. Here are all the details.