Optoma today announced 10 new and redesigned projectors aimed at education, small business and corporate markets. The new projectors are:
- Optoma S321 is an entry-level SVGA projector designed for small classrooms and meeting rooms. It has 3,200 lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, weighs four pounds, has a VGA input, and costs $289.
- Optoma X345 and Optoma X355 are XGA projectors for classrooms, small businesses and training labs. Both models feature a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, a 10,000-hour lamp, 3,200 lumens and 3,500 lumens, respectively, and $449 and $499.
- Optoma W345 and Optoma W355 are both 22,000:1 contrast ratio and 10,000 lamp life and are native 1280×800 projectors aimed at classroom, small business or training labs, too. The W345 and W355 are spec’d at 3,300 and 3,600 lumens respectively, and list for $549 and $699.
- Optoma EH331 is a 1080p projector with 3,300 lumens, a 22,000:1 contrast ratio for $599.
- Optoma EH345 is aimed at corporate professionals and educators looking for a 1080p projector that is 3,200 lumens, 22,000:1 contrast ratio and 1.3x zoom for flexible installations. With a 10,000-hour lamp life, 10-watt speaker and MHL 1.2 support, the EH345 is $649.
- Optoma X416 is an XGA projector aimed at mid-size venues including corporate, house of worship and higher education environments with a 20,000:1 contrast ratio, 4,300 lumens and a 1.36x zoom. It also offers Wall Color Adjustment, allowing it to adjusted to project on non-white surfaces and it lists for $749.
- Optoma W416 is an WXGA projector for corporate, house of worship and higher education but this one is 4,500 lumens with a 1.6x zoom and 20,000:1 contrast ratio. The W416 lists for $799.
- Optoma DU380 is a WUXGA projector at 3,800 lumens, a 15,000:1 contrast ratio and a 1.6x zoom. DU380 is $799.
All the models mentioned above, except for the S321 and EH331, offer installation flexibility and variable throw distances. Here are all the details.