Epson announced it will be showcasing its extensive and impressive laser projection lineup and smart glasses at ISE 2020. From the laser-powered BrightLink 1485Fi interactive display to the high-end 30,000-lumen laser projector and an all-new ELPLX03 ultra-short-throw lens, Epson will wow attendees with new projection possibilities and a wide range of display technology at the booth. Epson’s solutions will be at ISE 2020 in Amsterdam from Feb. 11-14 at Epson’s stand, #1-H90.
Epson will engage show attendees with a projection mapping experience — “EpsonUnbox.” The installation will revolve and transition through eight distinct and complex scenes displaying a variety of intricate graphics and projection mapping effects.
Show attendees will also experience a demonstration of Moverio augmented reality (AR) smart glasses in association with Emozionella and Toledo Train Vision. Visitors to Epson’s booth can travel on a recreated tourist train and — wearing Moverio smart glasses — discover the city of Toledo fully enhanced by Emozionella’s augmented reality experiences and recreated using Epson’s high-lumen projectors.
With the latest Moverio smart glasses and ultra-wide interactive displays, Epson’s technology on display at ISE will include:
- Epson BrightLink 1485Fi — With the ability to turn almost any flat surface into an instant, ultra-wide interactive digital whiteboard, the BrightLink 1485Fi delivers images in corporate and education environments with a virtually maintenance-free laser light source, 5,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness and a 100-inch 16:9 or ultra-wide 120-inch 16:6 display offering almost twice the interactive space compared to a 75-inch flat panel.
- Epson Pro L30000U — This high-end laser projector offers the best and brightest performance of the Pro L-Series for dynamic, high-impact live productions, ideal for live events and other large-venue applications, it combines a laser light engine with inorganic components for extraordinary brightness and reliability.
- ELPLX03 Ultra Short-Throw Lens — Designed for Epson’s 30,000 and 25,000 high-lumen laser projectors, and available alongside Epson’s extensive selection of lenses, this ultra-short-throw lens enables projectors to display supersized images from just a few feet away, an ideal solution for narrow spaces and rear-projection applications.
- Moverio AR Smart Glasses — Ideal for the arts, entertainment and tourism industries, the Moverio AR smart glasses enhance visitor experiences by providing a unique heads-up, hands-free high-resolution Si-OLED display, enabling people to interact with content without boundaries.
- Epson introduces new laser projection solutions designed to inspire more creativity and deliver versatility, high-quality performance and dependability. Providing astonishing color accuracy, easy setup and up to 20,000 hours of a virtually maintenance-free laser light source, Epson’s advanced laser solutions are impressive performers in even the most demanding environments.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than U.S. $10 billion. Here they are: https://epson.com/
Here’s a video we shot of the Smart Glasses at ISE 2020: