Epson Introduces PowerLite L Series Projectors
Epson just introduced the new PowerLite L Series projectors, including the PowerLite L570U, L770U and L775U. The new PowerLite L Series will be on display at ISE in Barcelona from Jan. 31-Feb. 3 at Epson’s stand, 3J100 in hall 3.
The new 3-chip 3LCD laser projectors offer WUXGA resolution with Epson’s 4K Enhancement technology, a 20,000-hour laser light source and air filter aimed at meeting rooms, event spaces, classrooms and other installs.
With the ability to project images up to 500 inches and switch between a variety of aspect ratios, from standard 16:10 to ultra-wide 21:9, the new models elevate entertainment and education spaces and facilitate a more inclusive and collaborative meeting experience. For added seamless operation, the projectors will instantly wake up when sensing a signal or by Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) via HDMI.
The new 7,000-lumen5 PowerLite L770U (white) and PowerLite L775U (black), and 5,200-lumen5 PowerLite L570U laser projectors also have an optional attachable PixAlign camera for auto-alignment.
- 4.6 million pixels on screen – WUXGA with 4K Enhancement1 provides a visibly smoother and sharper display, even at close viewing distances; accepts 4K content
- Large, ultra-wide display – display images up to 500 inches diagonal either in standard 16:10 and 16:9 or in ultra-wide 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive video conferencing
- Streamlined installation – wide lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, built-in edge blending, and geometric correction tools via on-screen menu or Epson Professional Projector Tool software for Windows and macOS
- Versatile connectivity options – HDBaseT, 2x HDMI inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232, and control management tools
- Simplified operation and content sharing – auto power-on, split screen, screen sharing with Epson iProjection and optional wireless networking with the ELPAP11 adapter
- Customizable brightness modes – set the projector to maintain a consistent brightness level over time or set the brightness to Extended to help maximize the life of the laser light source
- Optional PixAlign camera – adds powerful multi-projector tools; blending assist for super-wide displays; simple stacking without an external PC; screen matching and auto color calibration
- Easily programmable with built-in media player and content creation app8 – includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management directly or via the network
The PowerLite L770U (white), PowerLite L775U (black) and PowerLite L570U will be available in March 2023 and all of them are here.