Cleo Adds Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Integration
Cleo announced Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP integration. Cleo’s two solutions dovetail with Microsoft’s recent investments in its enterprise and mid-market ERPs, namely Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (SCM).
As Microsoft aims to accommodate customers’ increased expectations of agility in business operations and continued growth in direct-to-consumer (D2C) business models, IT leaders are acting with profound urgency in migrating legacy on-premise technology to the cloud. IT leaders also understand that implementing an ERP solution requires a robust B2B integration platform that supports both EDI and API capabilities to deliver successful end-to-end outcomes with their ecosystem. And, with Cleo’s expanded array of out-of-the-box B2B integrations for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics SCM ERPs, businesses can expedite EDI connectivity with various ecosystem entities and trading partners, such as a retailer or a customer.
Cleo is primarily detailing its new Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a key add-on to the CIC Library. In general, CIC Connectors are designed to facilitate integration by enabling API connectivity into common endpoints, such as ERP, TMS, WMS, eCommerce, or Marketplace applications. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Connector accommodates a wide variety of revenue-driving use cases, including:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central to EDI X12
- Dynamics 365 Business Central to Shopify
- Dynamics 365 Business Central to Magento
- Dynamics 365 Business Central to Amazon
Cleo’s new Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM-to-X12 Accelerator comes with prebuilt end-to-end business process logic for deploying X12 EDI between external trading partner connections and the internal Dynamics 365 SCM environment. With this no-code approach, now an integration owner merely configures the X12 EDI integration into Dynamics 365 SCM, the new Accelerator significantly reduces complexity by including:
- Out-of-the-box business process logic for EDI X12 transactions for faster onboarding of trading partners
- Pre-built schemas, rulesets, and business processes for easy development, deployment, execution, and testing
- Pre-built, end-to-end integration flows for an order-to-cash cycle from order capture through invoice, including:
- Inbound Purchase Order
- Outbound Order Acknowledgement
- Outbound Advance Shipment Notification (ASN)
- Outbound Invoice, amongst others
The new Dynamics 365 SCM Accelerator is expected to speed time-to-market by up to 4x, empowering organizations to quickly connect to EDI trading partners to expand new revenue channels or automate existing ones without worrying about the complications or knowledge of EDI.
Both of Cleo’s Dynamics 365 solutions are available to customers through Cleo’s flexible service models including self-service, managed services, or a blend of the two.