Less than two weeks away, Almo today revealed details about new exhibiting manufacturers and product launches taking place at its first E4 AV training and networking event of the year. Registration is still open for E4 Chicago on March 28, which will feature 32 carefully selected manufacturing partners, hundreds of new products — including many InfoComm 2013 previews — and 12 educational sessions, all worth InfoComm CTS Renewal Units (RUs).
To learn more details about E4 Chicago, view this recent interview with Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V: https://www.ravepubs.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10133:almo-e4-av-tour-is-open-for-registration&catid=87:proav-edition&Itemid=180
The newest exhibiting manufacturers and their product highlights include:
- Elo Touch Systems, supplier of touch-enabled products is unveiling the 4201 42-inch touch display with an integrated PC and bringing its new 70-inch Multi-Touch Interactive Digital Signage Display.
- Hiperwall, producer of high-performance, low-cost videowall software that can display a wide variety of content with unmatched speed, flexibility and functionality in extremely high resolution, is exhibiting in partnership with NEC Solutions and Premier Mounts to show a complete videowall solution.
- Peerless AV, is hosting a virtual Slam Dunk contest with its fully integrated kiosk solution that includes a 90-inch Sharp Professional display, integrated audio, Xbox Kinect and software program that simulates a slam dunk contest. Peerless will also demo its HD Flow wireless transmission solutions.
- TouchSystems, provider of touch-enabled monitors, kiosks and displays, is bringing a 55-inch Multi-Touch Monitor with multi-user capability, which encourages collaboration and interactivity. It is being shown on a Peerless stand/mount and is powered by Sherlock Systems Media Players.
- Rane Corporation, an established provider of problem-solving pro audio tools, affordably priced with unequalled reliability and customer service, is showcasing its newest audio technology, the HAL System, an open-architecture DSP product for expert room combining, paging and distributed audio systems for meeting and classrooms, hotels, retail, conference centers and restaurants.
- Samsung Hospitality, provider of the 26-inch to 55-inch, all-LED line of televisions for the hospitality industry, is showing televisions withPro:Idiom, an encryption technology which securely delivers HD and video-on-demand signals without the need for a set top box in each room to protect content from piracy.
Other new products being shown during E4 Chicago:
- Sharp’s 32-inch 4K LCD Ultra High Definition Display with 3,840 x 2,160-pixel resolution.
- Planar’s UltraLux 80-inch display with a zero bezel, infinity edge-to-edge glass design configured for multiple solutions within digital signage applications.
- Samsung’s UE55C with the System on Chip (SoC), which eliminates the need for a PC to play back content by running on an embedded chip within the display.
Also, rAVe founder, Gary Kayye, will be opening the E4 AV Tour with his Kayye’s Krystal Ball keynote where he’ll talk about what’s going to happen with projection, flat-panel, videoconferencing, digital signage and control systems over the next three years. It’s all free and is on March 28 at the Oakbrook Drury Lane Conference Center and runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is an entirely free event, including parking, for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go to http://www.e4avtour.com/