Weekly Wrap-up: August 15, 2014
Happy Friday #avtweeps!
Here are some of the top stories that we think deserve a second look. This week’s wrap-up features a blog post from Gary Kayye, a new partnership between Polycom, Crestron and Sharp means competition for Cisco, theCEDIA Expo is only a few weeks away and more! Enjoy!
• Choosing Between Wired or Wireless: http://bit.ly/1t2p8oH
• Polycom and Crestron Electronics HQ Use Sharp BOARD to Compete with Cisco: http://bit.ly/1oAFkx4
• Making the Case for Additional Investment in #DigitalSignage Based on ROI/ROO: http://bit.ly/Y5RqTH
• Rants and rAVes — Episode 283: Have you been paying attention to the calendar? Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association – CEDIA 2014 is the week of September 8: http://bit.ly/1sVHiHy
• Digital Signage Installations: Eight Lessons Learned: http://bit.ly/1uLzl86
• Why Are Mounts Still Stupidly Heavy?: http://bit.ly/1sut4j9
• The Internet of Things – Converged, Connected and Highly Vulnerable:http://bit.ly/1sHtPlI