Vivitek just launched its Qumi Q9 LED Portable Projector. The Q9 brings is native HD resolution with Wi-Fi connectivity and PC-free access to multimedia content. The high-quality display ranges from 37.4” to 200,” making it perfect for many business, education and personal entertainment settings.
Some key features:
- Native 1080p resolution with HDR and high definition 4K compatibility
- 1500 lumens of brightness and 3,200,000:1 contrast for brilliant and sharp images
- Large Image projection: 37″ – 200″ without image distortion
- Rich Connectivity- wireless and wired for content access
- Bluetooth ready for other wireless audio devices
- Easy wireless screen mirroring with personal devices
- Auto focus / keystone correction
- Two built-in 3W stereo loudspeakers
- DLP 0.33 DMD and BrilliantColor technology
- Wired connectors are RJ45, USB 3 Type A, USB Type C, HDMI v2.0 and audio-out
- Dimensions: 240 x 222 x 59mm
- Weight 1.46kg
The Q9 is designed to match the widest range of portable projection needs and can perform many tasks without the need for a PC. For example, it has an integrated media and document viewer for direct playback of photos, audio and videos contents. It can also reach directly online streaming service apps such as YouTube and Netflix. Optionally, screen-mirroring from a PC can be carried out wirelessly.
Three important elements contribute to this performance. DLP and BrilliantColor technologies provide, produces vibrant images, increased colour performance and image quality. The 3,200,000:1 Contrast Ratio allows for highly detailed images. And the Color Manager gives the user precise colour control. The HDR (High-Dynamic-Range) Control can be applied to 4K content to boost image quality still further.