Vivitek introduced this week the D4000 Series, a series of compact laser projectors. With its condensed compact footprint and light 10kg weight, this laser projector is appropriately-sized for companies with medium sized corporate meeting rooms that want the performance of a powerful laser projector, but without the size and weight traditionally associated with them.
With its laser light source and an anti-dust sealed optical engine, the D4000 Series delivers up to 20,000 hours of operation time with minimum maintenance. Vivitek says this not only optimizes light efficiency, but it has been designed to prevent dust and moisture from affecting the lighting and thermal system.
For environments outside of the corporate business world, the D4000 Series also features DICOM* Simulation Mode, which makes it ideal for viewing grayscale medical images — such as X-rays — for medical training and medical seminar purposes.
Key features and specifications include:
- The series comes with choices of WUXGA, 1080p and WXGA resolution with up to 5,500 ANSI lumens of brightness and 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Great flexibility with 1.65x zoom fixed lens and manual horizontal and vertical lens shift
- Image adjustment is made easy with four corner corrections, horizontal and vertical keystone corrections
- Built-in 2x 5W audio speakers with multiple audio interface to ensure your message is well heard
- HDBaseT interface for long signal transmission (except DW4650Z)
- DICOM* Simulation Mode for medical training and seminars
- Compatible with NovoConnect Solution for wireless presentation and collaboration
- Eco friendly with automatic turning off function when there is no signal input for a period of time
Pricing and availability:
The D4000 Series is available now with a five-year large venue laser phosphor warranty. The price and links to specifications are below: