After the success of its first Integration Business Survival Conference & Technology Showcase (IBSC) in Chicago, NSCA announces two additional locations for this regional event: Atlanta on Sept. 15-16 and Phoenix on Nov. 6-7.
This new industry learning experience offers customized industry training and education that gives attendees a chance to experience and learn about new technology in small, one-on-one settings. This conference was developed based on requests from NSCA members for a more intimate learning environment that offers enough time for networking, asking questions and direct interaction with manufacturers. In small, focused groups, attendees learn how to thrive when their customers demand more, technology keeps changing, government regulations threaten the industry and costs continue to escalate.
The Integration Business Survival Conference combines business education and technical training with a hands-on Technology Showcase. Sessions include:
- The Real-World Guide to IT Certification
- Sales Strategies that Work
- 10 Ways to Become Even More Profitable
- Proper Project Planning & Scheduling
- What Do Labor Cost, Productivity, & Efficiency Have to Do With It?
- Understanding Breakeven, Markup, & Margin
- Minding Contractual Obligations
- Using Dashboards to Plan for the Future
- Establishing and Managing an Efficient Service Department
Registration for the two-day event is $99 for NSCA members and $199 for non-members. Registration includes access to the Technology Showcase, manufacturer training, business education and all networking events. For more information, click here.