NSCA has announced the formation of its Member Advisory Council, a group of professionals from within the systems integration industry who can share insights and best practices with NSCA members based upon their real-life experiences and knowledge.
The Member Advisory Council (MAC) provides NSCA members direct access to business coaches with decades of professional practice at discounted rates:
- Bob Lobascio, Corporate Sales Coaches: Sales training and management, customer service, leadership, employee development, and strategic sales account processes
- Dan Newman, BroadSuite Consulting: Digital marketing, social media, content creation
- Nadim Sawaya, Enterprise Performance Consulting: Project and contract management, operations development, service department management, construction metrics and benchmarking, service metrics and benchmarking
- Chuck Wilson, NSCA: Business plans, growth and profitability, multigenerational workforces, disruptive technologies, strategic planning, financial metrics, performance assessments, as well as keynote presentations
- John & Jeanne Stiernberg, Stiernberg Consulting: Market intelligence, research, strategic operations plans, alliances/mergers/acquisitions for manufacturers
To hear the MAC in action, NSCA is offering a Communities of Practice webinar series featuring MAC councilmembers. Beginning on April 2, these webinars are available exclusively for NSCA members at $99 per person per track; they focus on sales, finance, project management, and digital marketing for integrators. To sign up, go here.