The Pro L12000QNL features two removable interface slots to accommodate a wide range of inputs, including 12G SDI and DisplayPort. Designed for demanding environments, this projector features a mechanical shutter and a sealed optical engine to withstand live event conditions. The Pro L12000QNL’s laser light engine and electrostatic air filter offer virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours.
The Pro L12000QNL has built-in cameras for multi-projector displays with Tile Assist, which simplifies big-screen projections by automatically compensating for overlapping areas and corner positions. The auto-color adjustment function detects color inconsistencies between multiple projectors allowing the Pro L12000QNL to correct color automatically.
The Pro L12000QNL is compatible with Epson’s existing Pro L lens family, including a .35 zero-offset ultra short-throw lens for added installation flexibility. The free Epson Projector Professional Tool (EPPT) software simplifies the setup of multiple Epson networked Pro L projectors from both Windows and macOS devices.
- Native 4K resolution (3840×2160) — from a six-micrometer pixel-pitch panel designed by Epson
- Solid-state laser light source — with electrostatic air filter for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Wide range of optional lenses (sold separately) — including a zero-offset ultra short-throw lens
- Two configurable interface slots to accommodate a wide range of inputs
- Dynamic projection capabilities — with advanced tools like tiling assist, Edge Blending and auto-color adjustment for fast installation; free software for multi-projector setup
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) via HDR10 (PQ) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG); BT.709 color space
- Mechanical shutter — protects against damage from external laser lights
- Wide lens shift — from an optimized lens and optical engine design
The black Epson Pro L12000QNL and white Pro L12002QNL are available now.