Embed Signage Launches User Groups for Digital Signage
Embed Signage just added ‘Advanced User Groups’ to its cloud based Digital Signage software. This feature allows users to completely segment their account into multiple groups, each with their own roles and permissions. Custom rules can then be applied to these groups to include or exclude items within embed signage.
Advanced User Group enables admins to:
- Create user roles such as — Admin, Creative and IT whom only have access to his/her chosen areas.
- Create an unlimited amount of users with individual logins.
- Segment users into groups such as ‘London Office’.
- Tag items such as folders, media, layouts and playlists to assign them to groups.
- Sharing items throughout a digital signage network has never been easier. If selected, departmental or by branch, groups can share items by simply adding another groups chosen tags to an item. It will then automatically show up in that group’s account.
More Stories Like This
Embed Signage has announced an integration with Nexmosphere. Nexmosphere is a Dutch manufacturer of sensors and controls offering interactive components for digital signage installations and POS. Hubert van Doorne, Nexmosphere’s business development manager said: “We’re happy to have officialized our collaboration with embed signage after years of working together on successful implementations. They’re running a […]
Krispy Kreme’s store at Edinburgh St James Quarter shopping center in Scotland opened its doors at the end of Summer 2021. The store encompasses digital technology at its core with the complete in-store digital experience managed and controlled through embed signage. This store is a modern take on the original initiative by founder Vernon Rudolph. […]
Embed Signage has launched what the company is calling “secure integration” with Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is a data visualization platform from Microsoft that allows businesses to connect and visualize data from over 120 different sources such as Dynamics 365, Azure SQL Database, Salesforce, Excel and SharePoint. Users of Embed Signage are now able […]