Embed Signage just added ‘Advanced User Groups’ to its cloud based Digital Signage software. This feature allows users to completely segment their account into multiple groups, each with their own roles and permissions. Custom rules can then be applied to these groups to include or exclude items within embed signage.
Advanced User Group enables admins to:
- Create user roles such as — Admin, Creative and IT whom only have access to his/her chosen areas.
- Create an unlimited amount of users with individual logins.
- Segment users into groups such as ‘London Office’.
- Tag items such as folders, media, layouts and playlists to assign them to groups.
- Sharing items throughout a digital signage network has never been easier. If selected, departmental or by branch, groups can share items by simply adding another groups chosen tags to an item. It will then automatically show up in that group’s account.