Denon announced several new 8K AV receivers that include all the 3D video and audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro 3D, along with Dolby Surround, DTS:X. Most Denon AVRs feature HEOS Built-in technology to support a multiroom setup.
A-Series — AVR-A1H: AVR-A1H is the latest in Denon’s “A-Series” of receivers, designed to “deliver the ultimate home theater experience.” With 15 channels of amplification, Denon’s most powerful transformer; the flagship AVR-A1H will support Dirac Live upgradability with a future software update.
- AVR-X4800H: This 9.4-channel AV receiver, powering 125W per channel, delivers 3D audio that matches high-definition video up to 8K. With nine channels of amplification and up to four independent subwoofers, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X plus IMAX Enhanced and Auro 3D, this unit envelops large rooms in theater-quality sound. The X4800 will support Dirac Live upgradability with a future software update.
- AVR-X3800H: Powering 105W per channel, the Denon AVR-X3800H 9.4-channel 8K AV receiver delivers an enveloping 3D audio experience and “amazing picture quality to satisfy the most discerning home theater enthusiast.” The X3800 will support Dirac Live upgradability with a future software update.
- AVR-X2800H: Fill medium-sized rooms with more refined sound using this 7.2-channel AV receiver with 95W per channel. The Denon AVR-X2800H consists of increased HDMI 2.1 connectivity with three 8K inputs, which leads to supporting higher video resolution and refresh rates.
- AVR-X580BT: The Denon AVR-X580BT offers an entry-level AV receiver for those looking to enhance their home theater setup. This powerful 5.2-channel AVR provides 70W per channel.
- AVR-S970H: Offering 90W per channel power, the Denon AVR-S970H 7.2-channel AV receiver consists of three 8K inputs, leading to an increased HDMI 2.1 connectivity and delivers support of higher video resolution and refresh rates.
- AVR-S570BT: For “movie lovers looking to take the first step in upgrading their home theater experience or those who want better quality sound in a smaller space,” Denon says this 5.2-channel AVR, with 70W per channel, is the “perfect entry-level accompaniment to any users’ setup.” The Denon AVR-S570BT is available in North America only.
All the detailed specs are here: www.denon.com