D-Tools announced the availability of System Integrator version 17. The updated version adds functionality and reporting capabilities. D-Tools says these enhancements can help businesses better track employee utilization, project performance and key financial metrics.
Product enhancements in System Integrator v17 include:
- Timesheets Enable Key Business Metric Reporting: Beyond tracking time associated with a given task, D-Tools SI now offers comprehensive timekeeping functionality. Timesheet data can be exported for payroll purposes and can be used to track actual vs. budgeted labor hours and labor costs.
- Catalog Enhancements Expedite Product Data Management: Manufacturer aliases match up data in cases where variants exist in a manufacturer’s name between a product catalog, vendor price lists, the D-Tools Product Library and other data sources.
- New views in Business Analytics: Provides an understanding of project status and team performance while providing better tools for effective decision-making:
- Job Costing — This allows users to track actual project costs on labor and equipment for revenue recognition purposes. This provides visibility into whether a given project is under-, on- or over-budget. Job cost analysis can be viewed by project and by phase.
- Labor Utilization Reports — This displays billable vs. non-billable hours and can be viewed individually by employees or collectively by labor type in an effort to monitor and maximize team performance.
- Project Revenue — Calculates revenue earned on a project-by-project basis within a chosen date range.
- Backlog — Calculates the revenue yet to be earned for a given project, a group of projects, or across all active projects.