Chief’s new Extra-Large Fusion (XL) Video Conferencing Cart will make its European debut tomorrow at the ISE show in Amsterdam. The installer- inspired XL is a video conferencing solution that includes all the quick adjustments and customization of all the Fusion series and aimed at allowing for a portable VTC mount solution for corporate and government applications.
The cart is designed for 37-70” displays up to 250 pounds (113 kg) and it can be customized for dual monitor video-conferencing use with the dual monitor accessory (FCA623B).
And the major features include:
- A turn knob to allow a single user to easily adjust the screen height 41.9 to 50.4” (106.4 to 128.0 cm)
- Sleek two-toned aesthetic that fits in multiple environments
- Pre-installed rack rail for 11 RUs of rack mountable and non-rack mountable AV components
- Removable side, rear and front panels for easy component access and cable management
- Includes 14” (356 mm) wide above or below component shelf (FCA501)
- Ships fully assembled on a pallet
- Lockable front casters
The XVAU is already shipping and you can see all the options here.