CEDIA has announced entry dates and category details for the CEDIA Awards, which celebrate excellence in residential custom installation.
The CEDIA Awards will be open for entries on Mon., Jan. 6, 2014 with a closing date scheduled for Mon., April 7. The scheme is free to enter and open to CEDIA member across Region 1 (the UK, Europe, Russia and the CIS, Middle East, Africa, India and Pakistan). The Gala Dinner announcing the winners will take place in June 2014, with details to be announced in the New Year.
For the 2014 CEDIA Awards, CEDIA has revised the entry categories, which now include dedicated opportunities to recognize the best lighting installations completed in residential custom installation projects. The full categories are as follows:
- Best Media Room under £15,000
- Best Media Room over £15,000
- Best Home Cinema under £40,000
- Best Home Cinema £40,000 – £100,000
- Best Home Cinema over £100,000
- Best Integrated Home under £100,000
- Best Integrated Home £100,000 – £250,000
- Best Integrated Home over £250,000
- Best Lighting Scheme under £25,000
- Best Lighting Scheme over £25,000
- Best Yacht Installation
- Best Multiple Scheme for a Property Developer
- Best Dressed Rack
- Best Energy Management Solution
- Best Showroom
- Best Training
Additionally, CEDIA will recognize and celebrate the contribution of individuals to the work of CEDIA, and the development and growth of the residential custom installation industry with its Special Recognition Award. CEDIA members will also be invited to choose their Best Trade Supplier in a special online vote organized as part of the scheme.
To download a copy of the CEDIA Awards 2013 Yearbook, click here.