AtlasIED Features IPX Family Products at ISE 2023
AtlasIED is at ISE showing products for retail, hospitality, education, transportation, corporate, healthcare and industrial facilities. The company will feature products from its IPX family of endpoints and GLOBALCOM platform.
- The IP-CONSOLE-GH features a 10 inch touchscreen interface and a gooseneck microphone and is the first IPX product to offer an Android-based user interface and phone for users to deploy pre-recorded or live announcements by zone or throughout a building or campus.
- The IP-APX is an IP56-rated, weather-resistant, constant directivity IP loudspeaker with PoE+ that features a high-output horn for clear, intelligible sound in any outdoor environment.
- The GLOBALCOM 5400 Series meets UL-1711 or EN 54-16 requirements for mass notification and communications as determined by the European fire and life safety agencies.
AtlasIED designs a range of products for sound masking to reduce noise distractions, protect speech privacy and enhance the experience and comfort within a space. At ISE 2023, the company will show the new Atmosphere 3.0 software update with sound masking features and Strategically Hidden Speaker (SHS) series product:
- Atmosphere 3.0, a new major software update for the Atmosphere platform, now delivers sound masking for the AtlasIED AZM audio processors and the new AZMP combination audio processors with built-in amplifiers.
- Part of the Strategically Hidden Speakers product family, the SHS-3T2-HD multi-function loudspeaker features a curved profile for ease of installation and is designed for use in shallow or hard deck ceilings.
- DesignLab customization process is available for the SHS-3T2-HD, allowing it to be customized to match any ceiling color and texture.
- Audio distribution, loudspeakers and Dante-enabled solutions
AtlasIED also offers a range of audio distribution products, including the Atmosphere digital audio platform plus a range of digital signal processors, amplifiers and loudspeakers. At ISE 2023, the company will feature multiple loudspeakers, including EN54-24-certified horns designed to meet European standards and Dante-enabled enabled loudspeakers for installation with existing Dante audio systems.
- A key product in the high-powered amplifier (HPA) series, the lightweight HPA2408 packs high power into a compact unit that draws less energy.
- The FAP Strategy II in-ceiling loudspeakers, including the EN54-24 FAP help reduce the number of loudspeakers necessary to achieve coverage in distributed systems with low ceilings.
- The EN54-24 FS indoor/outdoor loudspeaker, built for everyday installations, is a 2-way multipurpose horn speaker available in 60 degree by 60 degree, 90 degree by 40 degree or 90 degree x 90 degree.
- Three Dante-enabled loudspeakers: The Dante-enabled DA-22SYS 2×2 Ceiling Tile Loudspeaker with an 8 inch coaxial speaker optimized for voice intelligibility; the DA-APX Paging Horn designed for outdoor use with an IP56 rating and the DA-PM8GD Pendent Mounted Loudspeaker 8 inch, high-efficiency coaxial speaker.