Almo Pro A/V E4 Experience Stops in Atlanta October 15th
Almo Pro A/V will make its final 2019 E4 Experience stop in Atlanta on October 15th. E4 Atlanta features high quality courses worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), including a special session focused on the “next-generation workplace.” Other highlights include Almo’s new Zoom Room Bundles, an Almo Sound Options Audio Pavilion and an autograph signing with former Atlanta Hawk, Spud Webb.
“More than 600 resellers, integrators and end users registered for the New York Metro E4 Experience,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “We issued hundreds of CTS RUs and certifications for Digital Signage and SDVoE trainings led by our team of all-star educators. Our attendees engaged in valuable conversations with more than 40 vendors showing the latest technology and integrated systems. We are taking this momentum to Atlanta next week where we will conclude our most successful year of E4 Experiences in terms of attendance and accreditation.”
Craigmyle said that next week Kay Sargent, director at HOK Workplace is presenting the session, “The Next Generation Workplace,” which examines space planning and the impact the Generation Z’s will have, emerging differences in lifestyle/culture/workstyles and their effects on the next generation workplace.
Other E4 Atlanta courses include:
- SDVoE AV-Over-IP Design Certification (1 CTS RU)
- Digital Signage Certification- Foundations of Digital Signage (1 CTS RU)
- KEYNOTE: An Unbiased Explanation of AV-Over-IP (1.5 CTS RUs)
- Designing for the User Experience (1 CTS RU)
- Exhibit Hall Production Tours (2); AV-Over-IP In Action (1 CTS RU)
- AV in an IT World (1 CTS RU)
- Introduction to Windows Collaboration Displays (1 CTS RU)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Deep Dive Technology Exploration for AV Design and Integration (1 CTS RU)
- Installation Issues for Converged AV/IT Systems (1 CTS RU)
- Top 10 (+4) Things Gary Kayye Saw at InfoComm 2019 (1 CTS RU)
Last month, Almo announced new Zoom Room hardware bundles, all of which will be stocked and ready for shipping in the U.S. and Latin America. Designed to transform any area into a modern, easy-to-use power collaboration space, the bundles make it easy for integrators to get all of the necessary components in a single box, with a single SKU from a single supplier. The Zoom Room bundles will be shown next week at the Atlanta E4 Experience, as will a live demo room called the Sound Options Experience. Sound Options is Almo’s dedicated audio sourcing and technical engineering group. New additions to the pavilion include ClearOne, Yamaha Unified Communications and MXL. Also featured is Ecler Audio, which is exclusively distributed in the U.S. by Almo.
E4 Atlanta is on October 15 at The Hotel at Avalon in Alpharetta, Georgia and runs from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time and are free, including parking, for Almo Pro A/V resellers, integrators and their end users. For more information, go here.