1 Sound Releases SUB215 Deep Bass Subwoofer Capable of 140 dB Max SPL
The new 1 Sound SUB215 is a deep bass subwoofer capable of producing a maximum SPL of 140 dB. This cabinet is equipped with two 15” low-frequency drivers with the newest “tetracoil technology.” This subwoofer claims to be deep but also “delivers clear and punchy upper bass.” The SUB215 cabinet is 17.8” wide when deployed vertically or 17.8” tall when deployed horizontally.
1 Sound says you can use the SUB215 as a completed system using the pole cup accessory, which allows you to deploy the CT28 with a 1 SOUND Active Tube or mount any other satellite on top. In addition, this subwoofer has proprietary rigging points in order to attach a Tower Rigging System, fit for stacking the Tower LCC44 or LCC84 on top.
The SUB215 is IP55-rated and saltwater resistant with custom colors and finishes available.
- Description: passive, fast-responding, powerful, deep and loud
- Bandwidth: 30 Hz – 120 Hz (-6 dB preset dependent)
- Max SPL: 140 dB @ 1m with preset
- Power: 3600 watts (program), 1800 watts (AES)
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- Elements : Two 15” tetracoil technology low-frequency drivers
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Connectors: (2) NL4
- IP Rating: IP55 indoor/outdoor and saltwater resistant
- Rigging: 16 rigging points
- Weight: 133.8 lbs / 60.7 kg
- Construction: Finland birch plywood (urea glue), matte salt and UV resistant coating, 316 stainless steel hardware, 3D spacer mesh fabric
- Accessories: Sub-Pole Cup, Tower Rigging System, detachable wheels for easy transport, removable rubber feet
- Dimensions: 37.4” (950 mm) x 17.7” (450 mm) x 26.7” (680 mm)
- Colors: Stocking black and white, custom colors and fabrics available