Optoma Launches UHD55 3600-Lumen 1-Chip DLP Projector
Optoma launched the UHD55, a 3600 lumens 4K 1-chip DLP projector with a 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio and capable of displaying both HDR-ready and HLG compatible content.
For gaming enthusiasts, the UHD55 offers a built-in Enhanced Gaming Mode for a fast response time of 16 milliseconds in 4K at 60Hz and 4 milliseconds in 1080p at 240Hz, ensuring smooth and immersive gaming experiences. Additionally, the UHD55 offers integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
In addition, the UHD55 offers vertical lens shift, 1.3x zoom, and 3×3 warping to ensure seamless setups in any setting. The UHD55 also features two HDMI 2.0 inputs for connectivity to the latest 4K UHD devices and RS-232 connectivity.
- Resolution: 3480 x 2160 True 4K UHD
- Brightness: 3,600 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1,200,000:1
- Light source: Lamp, up to 15,000 hours of operation in Dynamic Black mode
- HDR and HLG compatible
- Wide Color Gamut support: 97% DCI-P3
- Smart home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT compatibility
- 1.3x optical zoom
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, vertical lens shift and 3×3 warping