Mbc Broadcasts Covid-19 Special With Tvu Networks’ Live Contribution Technology
Fremont, Calif., February 3, 2021 – Optoma, a world-leading manufacturer of large display products and the #1 DLP brand in the Americas*, expanded its range of DuraCore laser ProScene
Following Optoma’s award-
A first of its kind, the ZU720TST is 4K and HDR compatible and features a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, producing lifelike visuals with rich detail and bright colors. Designed to meet the demand for high brightness products that do not require interchangeable lenses, the ZU720TST offers a fixed, telecentric lens design with full motorized lens-shift and 1.26x motorized zoom and focus, delivering the same flexibility of interchangeable lens solutions at an affordable price-point. Supporting continuous 24-hour operation and featuring built-in edge-blending, warping and four-corner correction, as well as 360-degree and portrait installation modes, the ZU720TST provides superior versatility to accommodate even the most complex installations. Weighing only 28 pounds, which is less than half the weight of similar products on the market, the ZU720TST projector can be ceiling mounted from several feet away from a wall or display surface for seamless setups.
Engineered with DuraCore technology, the ZU720TST features a dust-resistant IP5X certified optical engine for 24/7 operation capabilities, offering true maintenance-free projection for up to 30,000 hours of powerful performance in Eco mode.
“Building on the success of the ZU720T, we are thrilled to expand our line of DuraCore laser ProScene
ZU720TST key features:
· WUXGA native resolution (1920 x 1200)
· Brightness: 7,000 ANSI lumens
· Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1 with extreme black enabled
· Color: HDR compatibility
· Throw ratio: 0.75-0-0.95:1
· Light Source: DuraCore laser with up to 30,000 hours of operation (Eco mode)
· Image size: Up to 300”
· Flexible installation features – 1.26x zoom, 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation, built-in edge-blending, warping, full motorized lens shift and four-corner correction
· I/Os: 3x HDMI, HDBaseT, VGA, 3D Sync in and out, 12V trigger, LAN, RS-232 control and 2x 10W speakers
The Optoma ProScene ZU720TST is available for $5,999 through authorized dealers and distributors. For more information, please visit: https://www.optomausa.
*Data source: PMA Research: Worldwide Projector Census, Y2020, for projectors, +500 lumens
**The Optoma ZU720T was awarded a “2020 Best of the Year Awards” from Projector Central