Key Digital Outlines Products To Be Shown at InfoComm 2021
Key Digital presentation and display solutions include a range of HDBaseT switchers and extenders soft-codec-enabled to create a connectivity hub for USB cameras and mics, audio DSP and keyboard/mouse/touch screen extension. Connected computers interface with extended devices by way of USB host and device ports on receiver units and device ports on select KD switchers.
Key Digital’s presentation and display solutions series products include:
- The KD-X4X1WUTX: a 4K / 18G @ 100m HDBT Power over HDBaseT (PoH) three-gang wall plate switcher.
- The KD-X3X1WUTX: three-gang wall plate switcher.
- The KD-UPS52U Universal Presentation switcher: five inputs (HDBaseT, 2x HDMI, DP, USB-C) and two mirrored outputs (HDBaseT, HDMI).
- The KD-PS22UTx: a 4K/18G,100m, HDMI over HDBaseT extender transmitter with an onboard 2×1 HDMI switcher and mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs.
- The KD-X100MRx HDBaseT Receiver: has an HDMI out, USB and LAN interconnectivity, audio de-embedding, analog and optical audio external inputs.
- The KD-X2X1WVTX: 4K / 18G / UHD dual-gang wall plate switcher with HDMI plus VGA or Display Port (DP) / VGA inputs and HDBaseT output driving up to 40m.
- The KD-X2X1WDTX 2×1: 4K / 18G / UHD dual-gang wall plate switcher with HDMI plus VGA or Display Port (DP) / VGA inputs and HDBaseT output driving up to 40m. It also offers VGA video and analog audio to HDMI conversion, video scaling for control of aspect ratio, resolution set, image size, image position and image phase and color tone processing of VGA signals.
- The KD-UFS42 Universal Format Switcher: for rack or desktop use, has 2x HDMI, DP and VGA inputs, features HDMI and HDBaseT mirrored outputs.
- The KD-PS42 Presentation Switcher: offers HDBaseT plus 3x HDMI inputs, features HDMI and HDBaseT mirrored outputs.
- The KD-X40MRx: a standalone 4K / 18G HDBaseT receiver companion for the switchers in the Presentation Solutions family.
- The KD-MLV4x2Pro: an HDMI / VGA / HDBaseT presentation matrix switcher and multiview tiling processor, which is bundled with a KD-X222PORx HDBaseT extender receiver with Power over HDBaseT.
- Users can create and store custom multiview layouts and recall custom presets for linked/mirrored outputs in 1080p (2K) or utilize the native Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K) with an independent output of four equally sized windows. Image layering, window transparency and border control are built-in.
- The KD-BYOD4K Wireless Presentation Gateway: A Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) collaboration solution for corporate, educational and hospitality environments that accommodates a wireless connection for contactless content casting from laptops, tablets and smartphones. It accommodates all major operating platforms and up to four contributors can cast content simultaneously. Screen layouts automatically adjust.
- Features annotation and whiteboard with screen capture, moderator management and touchscreen and mouse control. Web GUI administration allows access via LAN to the unit setup, moderator and security tools on the web browser interface. Dual network ports enable access via public and private networks.
- The KD-CAMUSB PTZ Camera: features a USB 2.0 interface for universal compatibility across all computer operating systems and video conferencing platform interface.
- Pairs with the KD-XUSB2, a compact transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) pair that extends USB 2.0 up to 50m using CAT5e/6 cable.