Hall Technologies Enters Display Market With Line of IFPs
Hall Technologies just debuted something called Hall Vision, a line of interactive flat panels (IFP) aimed at the Education, Corporate and Hospitality markets.
The Hall Vision Interactive screens are designed for collaboration environments with an embedded touch interface. All Hall Vision IFPs are 4K UHD displays (3840 x 2160) that use fine IR+ touch screen technology or a stylus. Whether in a classroom, or corporate board room, or meeting spaces, multiple participants can interact with the display simultaneously for up to 40 points of touch recognition. Hall says that Hall Vision is easy to install and pairs well with Hall Nexus Connect solutions. The first two Hall Vision IFPs, a 75” and an 86” are in stock.
- 40 Points of touch
- Android 13 & Windows 10, OPS (optional)
- 75” and 86” 16:9 interactive flat panel
- Seamless integration with Hall Technologies accessories and cables
- 2x 15W loudspeakers
- Horizontal 178°/Vertical 178° viewing angles
- Brightness – 400cd/㎡
- 16G storage + SD Card Expansion 128GB max
- Utilizes touch tools via infrared pen
- UL Listed mount included
- Miracast, Hotspot WiFi, Airplay capable