Epson today announced its brightest projector — the Pro L30000UNL — is now available. Delivering 30,000 lumens of color and white brightness, it is apparently one of Epson’s most technologically advanced projectors. The Pro L30000UNL offers native WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement technology. It is designed for events, rental and staging, auditoriums, lecture halls and other large-venue applications.
The Pro L30000UNL features a solid-state laser light engine and an electrostatic air filter for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, and is compatible with the same eight optional interchangeable lenses as Epson’s Pro L25000U. The projector also includes a host of features for staging and live events, such as a mechanical shutter and sealed optical engine. The projector comes equipped with a built-in camera enabling powerful tools such as Stacking Assist, Tiling Assist and auto-color calibration for seamless multi-screen images of networked projectors. These tools are accessible through the free Epson Projector Professional Tool (EPPT) software.
In addition to the black Pro L30000UNL, Epson offers a white Pro L30002UNL model, for blending into virtually any setting where big, bright images are required. Additional features include:
- Three-chip 3LCD laser projector with 4K Enhancement — 30,000 lumens of color and white brightness delivers vibrant, true-to-life images.
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — Native WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement provides up to 4.6 million pixels on the screen.
- Worry-free operation — Solid-state laser light source and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours.
- 4K-ready lenses with powered lens shift and memory — Eight optional interchangeable lenses available (sold separately).
- Mechanical shutter — Protects the projector from damage during laser light shows.
- Designed for live events — Features a sealed light source and optical engine for outstanding durability in harsh conditions.
- Stacking Assist — For fast, simple stacking of two projectors.
- Tiling Assist for projecting large images — Enables fast setup for edge blending in multi-projector applications.
- Built-in cameras — Easily facilitates Stacking Assist, Tiling Assist and auto-color calibration of networked projectors.
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) content — Includes HDR105 (PQ) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) connectivity.
- Frame interpolation — Helps ensure image clarity when projecting scenes with fast-moving objects.
The Epson Pro L30000UNL and Pro L30002UNL projectors are available now and here are the detailed specs: www.epson.com/largevenue