DTEN introduced the all-in-one, AI-powered DTEN D7X Series. Purpose-built for the hybrid workplace, the DTEN D7X Series features multiplatform devices developed to deliver optimal video collaboration experiences for Microsoft Teams, Zoom and more. The new series includes a Windows Edition available today through channel partners; an Android Edition will be introduced later this quarter.
- All-in-one design combines AI-powered video, sound, and whiteboard into a thin, lightweight device for inclusive and productive collaborations.
- Set-up requires only a single USB-C charging cable to connect; extensible with additional HDMI and USB-C ports to add a dual screen or additional devices.
- A built-in 4K wide-angle camera, extra-wide 129-degree FOV for a more panoramic room view, and 20% greater video clarity than the previous model. Augmenting AI functions include smart framing.
- Sound is optimized through a 15-microphone array, enhanced speaker clarity, and volume 4-times more powerful than the previous generation. AI automation includes noise reduction and echo cancellation.
- Document sharing and whiteboarding are enhanced via the high capacitive, no latency touchscreen, creating 30% better touch responsiveness than earlier versions.
- DTEN Smart Connect enables “touchback” to promote uninterrupted workflow, allowing presenters to control applications on their laptop from the DTEN D7X touchscreen.
- Deep learning is embedded into the overall DTEN D7X experience. Greater energy efficiency, plus advanced security and encryption protocols, are also hallmarks of the new series.
The all-in-one series is designed for use in medium to large conference rooms, huddle spaces, executive offices, training centres, and even home offices. Both editions of the DTEN D7X are available in 55-inch and 75-inch models.
Release of the new DTEN D7X devices coincides with another recent DTEN announcement: intention to pursue Certified for Microsoft Teams designation on its most-popular collaboration devices. Here are all the specs: https://dten.com/d7x.