The new Christie M Series line of upgraded 3DLP projectors include enhanced performance, portrait display capabilities and a 500-hour increase in the 450W lamp. Building on seven years of experience, the updated Christie M Series models can project on flat or curved screens in rental staging applications as well as large auditoriums, board and conference rooms, houses of worship, and post production in either single or multiple projector setups. All enhanced Christie M Series 3DLP projectors are 3D upgradable.
Rental/stagers will appreciate the Christie M Series’ new 450W dual-mercury lamp structure that now generates over 1,750 hours before a lamp change.
Addition Christie M Series features:
- Eighteen Christie M Series projectors are now portrait capable.
- Extended life on 450W lamp models.
- More user-friendly remote control.
- Dual input DisplayPort module allows for greater digital connectivity on the product when shipped.
- Dual mercury lamp operational in single lamp mode for built-in redundancy.
- Deliver high brightness on large screens, cutting through ‘show lighting.’
- Hot swappable lamps can be changed while projectors are in use.
- 3D capabilities operate in either active or passive stereoscopic modes in the Mirage models, and
- include triple flash capability.
- Embedded Christie Twist image warping and blending, and optional Christie AutoStack software to align Christie projectors in minutes.
- Multi-window processing for small tiled and blended arrays means no external processors.
- Patented embedded LiteLOC technology monitors and manages brightness levels.